Downtown Dental Care: Online Dental Education Library
Our team of dental specialists and staff strive to improve the overall health of our patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions associated with your teeth and gums. Please use our dental library to learn more about dental problems and treatments available. If you have questions or need to schedule an appointment, contact us.
Palm Beach Gardens Dentist
There is an exceptional Palm Beach Gardens dentist that is unsurpassed in the area. This suburb dental office offers patients exemplary treatment options that leave individuals fully satisfied with the results. The compassionate staff take all of their patient’s unique concerns seriously. The professional dental services include a wide array of treatment options. This is a dental practice that can be trusted for all forms of dental needs. The location is ideal for Palm Beach Gardens residents and individuals from outlying areas. Prospective patients can inquire about the many outstanding dental procedures that are available. Many patients can attest to the high quality of service at this remarkable Palm Beach Gardens dentist office.
Patients receive top-notch exams that can pinpoint any potential dental problems. Nothing is left to chance at this full service dental office. State-of-the-art X-rays ensure that underlying problems are not missed. Patients are delighted with the expert cleanings. Preventative care is practiced to reduce future costly and unnecessary procedures. The staff keeps track of a patient’s routine oral health regimen. If further treatment is needed, this dental service provides many on-site procedures. This convenience makes this dental office a smart choice for patients. Continuity of care is important to this fantastic practice.
Great care for patient comfort is stressed at this Palm Beach Gardens dentist office. The atmosphere is tranquil and non-stressful. This reputable dentist is experienced with performing fillings with ease. The standard of care is extraordinary. This innovative dental practice offers patients many forms of cosmetic dentistry. Patients can finally get the smile that they have always desired. Fabulous and natural looking lumineers are a popular choice to improve appearances. This can empower a patient with new found self-esteem. Many other dental appearance procedures are available. The results are absolutely stunning. Gorgeous smiles are the goal of this artistic dentist.
It is not hard to find happy patients at this wonderful dental practice. This dentist has a solid reputation for fine reputable work. People in need of orthodontic treatment need to look no further than this office. Orthodontic procedures are able to be performed at this same location. This dentist stays current with the latest in technological practices. Patients can rest assured that they are receiving the best care possible. This is truly an amazing practice. The convenience cannot be beat. Individuals wanting superior dental health should check out this renowned Palm Beach Gardens dentist
The complex devices all around us — from long-range satellite links in our cars and offices to powerful computers in our hand-held gadgets — prove beyond a doubt that we live in a technology-driven world. In the field of dentistry, new technology is constantly changing the way diseases are diagnosed, routine procedures are performed, and illnesses are prevented. Although they may seem unfamiliar at first, new and improved dental technologies offer plenty of real benefits for patients. Here's a look at some of the latest examples, coming soon to (or now appearing at) a dental office near you.
- Air Abrasion Technology. Bothered by the noise and vibration of the dental drill? This air-powered device could make that familiar high-pitched whine a thing of the past! Working like a mini-sandblaster for teeth, this hand-held device removes tiny amounts of tooth material with precision control.
- Anesthesia Wand. If you don't like needles, this may be just what the doctor ordered: a pen-like device that meters out the precise amount of anesthetic you need — and even pre-numbs the insertion site, so you really won't feel a thing!
- CAD/CAM Same-day Crown Fabrication. Hate to wait? By combining 3-D digital imaging and computer-aided design and manufacturing technology, it's now possible to have permanent crown restorations completed in a single day — much better than leaving the office with temporary crowns and coming back weeks later for permanent ones!
- Cone Beam CT Imaging. What's better than an x-ray of your teeth? An on-screen, movable 3-D representation of your jaws! By taking a series of x-ray “slices” and stitching the images together with a powerful computer program, Cone Beam CT imaging creates a virtual model of your mouth. It can be used to find disease, plan procedures, and visualize internal structures that formerly wouldn't have been visible without surgery.
- Dental Implants. Tooth replacement took a giant leap forward with the widespread use of dental implants — today's preferred method of replacing teeth. Dental implants are small titanium posts that replace the root part of your missing tooth. A realistic dental crown is then attached to the implant for a replacement tooth that looks and feels exactly like what nature gave you.
- Digital Dental Impressions. Remember biting down on a tray of putty-like material, so a model could be made of your teeth? A digital imaging device now makes that unnecessary. Instead, your teeth can be “dusted” with a fine reflective powder, which is then recorded by a special camera. A series of images is converted into a 3-D model, which can be used to assess a tooth's condition or fabricate dental restorations.
- Digital X-Rays. Diagnostic x-rays have long been invaluable to dentistry. The emergence of digital technology in the past decade, however, has made dental x-rays safer and even more useful. Digital technology cuts radiation exposure to patients by as much as 90% over traditional x-rays. And there are other advantages including the elimination of waiting time for pictures to develop, and sharper images that can be enhanced instantly to show detail.
- Intra-Oral Camera. A picture is worth… plenty, when it comes to helping you understand your dental examination, diagnosis and treatment! With these tiny cameras, you can see what the dentist sees, on a small chair-side monitor. The images of your teeth can be saved as stills or video — or even printed out — so you can see exactly what's happening in your mouth.
- Laser Diagnosis and Treatment. They're inside DVD players and scanner wands — and now, they are making their dental debut. Lasers are being used to detect tiny spots of tooth decay, treat gum disease, and remove cancerous cells in the mouth. They are also employed in gum surgery… even cavity treatments!
The Future Of Dentistry Can you imagine the day your dentist actually grows you a new tooth to replace one that has been lost? Can you conceive of the day when dentists protect babies from tooth decay before they even have teeth? Learn more about these exciting innovations — they're closer than you think... Read Article
Dental Implants – Your Best Option For Replacing Teeth Dental implants have many advantages over older methods of tooth replacement like bridges and dentures — from the way they function and feel to the way they look and last. Vigorous research has documented and confirmed that in the right situations, dental implant success rates are over 95%. It is no exaggeration to say that they have revolutionized dentistry. They may even change your life... Read Article